*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Caught in the act!

Yep. We officially have a thumb sucker. It is really really cute... now how do I get him to stop!?!?


7 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Julie he is getting so big! I can't wait to see him and hold him! I love his big eyes and adorable smile! See you soon!

Mary Ann said...

Oh Julie! That little boy is so cute! I want to hold him! -Mary

Sarah said...

oh sister dont make him stop its way cute!!!! I cant believe how different he looks!!!! I cant wait to kiss his face off lol Hurry and come see me, I'm so dang excited!!!

Heather B said...

Oh man, he's adorable. Love the pics. He's probably too young for this, but I heard about an awesome little glove thing they make for kids that stops them from sucking. Google it...if you want more info and can't find it, let me know, I'll try really hard to remember where I heard about it.

Sharlon said...

We put socks on Kaydee's hands. Eventually had to use safety pins to pin them to the sleeves of her clothes because she figured out how to get the socks off..... Took a while, but finally worked. She was older too.

Carlos said...

Look how big he is getting!!!! And so darn cute!

Emily said...

You get him to stop sucking his thumb by letting him grow out of it! I was happy when Abby sucked her thumb because it meant we wouldn't have to use binkies. But everyone is different. He is pretty darn cute no matter what!