*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Broken Toes


I broke two of my toes the day before yesterday. Aren't they a lovely shade of blue and purple? They hurt. I can't excersize which means I am not going to win the biggest loser contest I am in. :( Look how fat and gross they are!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Isoms said...

OUCH! I'm sorry! Isn't so easy to just lay around and let them heal!

Alice said...

OW! Gives me the willies just looking at them. . . how did it happen?

Shonna said...

That hurts so bad, I'm sorry. I actually did about the same thing last week. I dropped an exercise weight on my big toe, and luckily it didn't break, but I totally understand about the crazy pain. So sorry. Hope it's feeling better.

Aaron and Amber said...

Ow! How did you do that?

Cicely said...

What!? How did this happen?

Sarah Keith said...

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!??? OUCH!