Shortly after Sammy was born his Great Grandpa Wetzel started calling him Sammy Lamby. He also called him Sammy-Sucks-Eggs, but I liked Sammy Lamby better. It kind of stuck. Now we call everyone Lamby: Gracie-Lamby, David-Lamby...the cousins and aunt and uncles too. Look at those round cheeks. Don't you just want to pinch them?
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Sammy Lamby
Shortly after Sammy was born his Great Grandpa Wetzel started calling him Sammy Lamby. He also called him Sammy-Sucks-Eggs, but I liked Sammy Lamby better. It kind of stuck. Now we call everyone Lamby: Gracie-Lamby, David-Lamby...the cousins and aunt and uncles too. Look at those round cheeks. Don't you just want to pinch them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
just testing... my sister said she couldn't leave a comment...
Your kids are sooooo cute. I think Sammy Lamby's smile is sooo darling. What a fun thing to do to keep everyone up on your family. Your blog is awesome!
love you guys,
LeAnn
Post a Comment