I wanted to do a quick post with pictures of the birthday boy. Brigham Duke Keith turned 2 yesterday. On Saturday we took him to Chucky Cheese. All of the kids had a blast!
I was really really proud of how the cake turned out! I got the idea from Pinterest of course and had people stopping by our table to look at the cake the whole time we were there. I even had one guy ask me if I sold cakes and if I had a card he could get. :)
Feeling the Chucky love!
There goes the knight riding off into the sunset with his girl behind him.
Happy Birthday Brigham!
At 2 years old Brigham is a big bundle of teasing and energy and fun. He follows me around the house everywhere I go and is constantly telling me, "I hungy" or "I wanna nack (snack)" or "I wanna treat." Seriously, this kid would eat all day if he could. He is saying more and more words his favorite things are "Choo-choos" and "Be" (Lightening McQueen... don't ask me why he calls it that). One of my favorite things that he says is "nee nee nee nee nee" any time he wants something opened. He loves to color and swing and play outside and read stories and watch "mee-moo"s (movies) and I just can't get enough of this kid. We are so lucky you are a part of our family Brigham! Your momma loves you with her whole heart!
2 comments:
It's so crazy that he is two already! He is so big and cute! I love the knight picture with Elsa hanging on to him! Your cake looks so awesome! You are so cool to make that! Happy Birthday Brigham!
We love you Brigham!! I can't believe he is that big. I have a hard time imagining him being so big. I can't wait till thanksgiving to re get to know your kids more.
Post a Comment