*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, January 27, 2012

Gracie's 7th Birthday


A few months ago Gracie had her 7th birthday party. She wanted it to be a princess party so we sent royal invitations to all the neighboring royalty. It was a simply smashing party. The girls danced and walked with great poise (with books on their heads), searched for princess treasure, had a tea party, ate dinner and cake and icecream, opened presents, played musical chairs... the list goes on and on. It was super fun and I have to say the best part for me was listening to all of those girls giggle over girly-princessey things.














Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

Good job for posting!!! You are inspiring me!

Diana said...

Oh my gosh! What fun! And only 5 1/2 more years until I can do that for Sophie :)

Mary Ann said...

I bet that was so fun! What a good mom you are to throw birthday parties for your kids! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! Courtney said that she had a blast!!

Alesha said...

CAnt believe how big your kiddos are! Love your family picture on the top!

Shonna said...

What a fun princess party! What great ideas. I like the walking w/ books on their heads one. ;)