I know, it has been a while since I have blogged, but that is because I have been pretty busy, but for those of you who have been bugging me to put up pictures (you know who you are), here are some from our recent trip to the Statue of Liberty. No matter how many times we tried to teach Gracie how to say Liberty it kept coming out "LiDerty."
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm glad you had so much fun at the statue of Liberty! For some reason though I can't see any of your pictures! Love you!
Those are awesome pictures of you and your cute fam!
Can't wait to see you in 2 days! I love you so much!
How fun to be close to those great places!! I love seeing your adventures!
What a fun adventure! You have such a cute family... I love the picture with all of you in front of the Lady herself! Happy Holidays!
I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever make it to NY. SO I'm glad you got to go and enjoy it. I'll pretend I was there with you! Your family is just awesome and darn good looking! (PS I'm trying to teach Abby how to say shower correctly. She keeps saying shadow.)
Post a Comment